1st Pick Waiting List
CURRENT VIP PICKERS – POODLES
$25 deposit required to be placed on list
Fill out our VIP PUPPY APPLICATION apply to be on the first pick list
UPDATE: Jan 13, 2022
– We have two upcoming litter due Feb 2022. Expected tiny toy/toy poodles: chocolate, chocolate/white party colored, maybe red and other colors.
– Breeding now: Tiny Toy/ Toy poodle puppies – Pregnancy confirmation will be 2/28/2022. Expected tiny toy/toy poodles: chocolate, chocolate/white party colored, and possible other colors.
Pay to be on the first pick list below. Please note that the paypal link is inventory tracked! Once the list fills up, link will shut down. If any questions, please email us at email@example.com
***Read the FAQ’s Below BEFORE placing the deposit**
***********Note that once breed, gestation is 63 days, then another 7 to 9 weeks for weaning.******************
$25 deposit will need to be placed. This deposit will be deducted from the cost of the puppy once born.
**THIS IS A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT**
Adding your name to our regular waiting list is free. Just visit our Facebook page and LIKE US.
How does it work?
- When a litter is born we will start at the top of our waitlist and contact families in order of deposit. We will inform you of the new litter and let you know what selection order is available to you.
- Once puppies are born, you must get back with us on your decision within 24 hours, for the courtesy of the other families on our waitlist. If you do not respond within 24 hours we may offer the given selection order to next family on our waitlist.
- After 24 hours of no response, you will be bumped down to the bottom of the list or automatically move on to the next litter’s list. On the next litter’s list, you will retain the original position. However is a puppy is not chosen in two litters, you will be bumped down the end of the list on all future litters.
- Once the puppies are born a $250″PUPPY DEPOSIT” is required to hold the puppy of your choice until it is ready to be either picked up or shipped. No puppy will be considered on hold until we have received your deposit.
how much are your puppies?
Is the amount deducted from the total price of the puppy?
Yes. What ever the list price of the puppy is, your deposit will automatically be deducted.
What if I change my mind and do not want to be on the first pick list? Or found a puppy elsewhere. Is the $50 refundable?
Unfortunately, this is a NON REFUNDABLE deposit.
NOTE: OUR LAST BREEDING CYCLE WILL BE JAN 2020. ANY LITTER PRODUCED IN THIS LITTER WILL BE THE LAST LITTERS TO BE BORN FOR 2 YEARS AS WE ARE MOVING TO NC.
This is transferable to ANY breed of puppy that may be born. You must contact us beforehand if you want to transfer your puppy over to a new breed. We would only be able to transfer you if the list is open for that breed. Otherwise, you will need to wait until the list becomes open.
How will I be notified that the breed of puppies I wanted are born?
Facebook is the BEST way to stay up to date on when our puppies are about to be born. We will post pictures on Facebook first! We will email everyone that is on our first pick list as well but Liking US on Facebook is the best way. Please make sure your email is up to date and correct! If after you paid, and you never received an email from us, that means we have the wrong email address! Make sure to contact us to be sure
I am guaranteed a puppy? What if i am on the first pick list and do not get a chance to pick out a puppy, or am looking for a certain gender or color and one is not born?
There are no guarantee that you will get a puppy because you are on the first pick list. The first pick just gives you an opportunity to pick before the general public. We do first come first serve on our first pick list. If all the puppies are sold before you are able to pick, you will get moved to the next first pick list.
How long after being placed on the first pick list will i have to wait before getting a puppy?
This is a tough question. Average weight time is 2-4 months. However if one of our females have a false pregnancy or doesn’t get pregnant, you may have to wait till the next one goes into a heat cycle or until the next heat cycle of that female. That could be 6 months or more depending on your preference.
Can I move to another first pick list for a different breed of puppy?
If there is room available, yes! Just send me an email and we will make the switch.