What does the Puppy Come with?
- All puppies are up to date on shots
- Standard Health Guarantee Contract
- 45 Day Extended Health Guarantee ($30)
- Veterinarian Signed Health Certified Certificate (For animals being shipped only)
- They will be up to date on all their dewormings
- Receipt of Purchase
- Free Kennel Crate (For animals being shipped only)
- Starter Puppy Kit with starter puppy food
- Puppy toys
- Travel Puppy Pads
- Microchipping Available (additional $30)
- Nutrical ($12.99)
- Teething Chews (DentaSticks, GreenSticks.. etc)
- Tail Docking available ($20)
Can I pick up the puppy?
YES! You can drop by and pick up your puppy once he or she has been weaned. We are located near Raleigh-Durham, NC
What If I don’t live in North Carolina?
Visit our puppy shipping page for more information.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR ADOPTION CONTRACT
How do I hold a puppy? How much is the deposit and what forms of payment do you accept?
To place a hold on one of our puppies, a non-refundable deposit of $200 will need to be placed. Full payment of the puppy will need to be done and the time of pickup or by 6 weeks if we are air shipping the puppy. Please contact us for more information.
We breed Maltipoos, Yorkiepoos, Yorkie, maltese, and morkiepoo puppies.